Read the riddle carefully and try to figure it out! If you need to find out the answer, all you have to do is to place the mouse over the little flower (you don't need to click on it) and the text will show up with the right answer! Do you have a good riddle? Send it to us! The riddles you see here are translations of Brazilian riddles sent to us by kids!
1. I stand up when I fall, and I lie down when I run, who am I? (by Felipe Augusto Miguel Ramos, 10 )
2. I have a pig's tail, pig's feet, pig's ribs, but I am not a pig, who am I?
3. The more I grow, the less you see, who am I?
4. The more you take away, the bigger I get, who am I?
5 I jump into the sky, than I pop and than I turn inside out, who am I?.
6. I am lay down when you stand up and I stand up when you lay down, who am I?
7. I hear and I speak, but I am not a person, who am I?
8. I don't have hair on my head, but I go bald when I get old, who am I?
9. I always fall, but I never get hurt, who am I?
10. I am full upside down and empty inside out, who am I?
11. No matter how many times I am shared or divided, I always remain the same size, who am I?
12. I belong to you even though I am much more used by the others, who am I?
13. I am round, but I always leave a long trail behind me, who am I? (by Luiza, 5 )
14. I have scales, but I am no fish. I have a crown but I am no king, who am I? (by Paula Lima, 6 )
15. If you say my name I no longer exist, who am I? (by Rômulo)
16. I fill a hole but I cannot fill a hand, who am I? (by Paula Lima, 6 )
17. I am working even when I am still, who am I? (by Gustavo H. Pereira)
18. I am a green world, where the ground is red and whose habitants are black, who am I? (by Danilo Bruno Silva)
19. I leave my hair behind as I move, who am I? (by Amanda)
20. I am small like a mouse, but I protect the house like a lion, who am I? (by Clarissa)
21. I am a delicious dish that turns on and off, who am I? (For Giovanna and Alezinho)
22. The fisherman looks for me, but he never finds me, who am I? (by Marina Louzada Alves)
23. I am born big, but I am small when I die, who am I? (by Vania Cristina and Marcos Daniel)
I have a face, but I have no hair. I have
time, but I never get a break, who am I?
(by Vania Cristina)
25. The more you look at me, the less you will see, who am I? (by Avelino Fajardo)
26. When you look at me you will think I am two yellow balls in the river, who am I? (by Paulinha Lima, 6 )
27. The more you take, the more you'll have, who am I? (by Maria da Penha e da Priscilla)
28. People by me to eat, but they don't actually eat me, who am I? (by Sonia)
29. I am grown up before I get little, who am I? (by Talitha)
30. Why is it that the Ox goes "moooo" when the cow passes by? (by Eleonora Manacorda Grizone)
31. The more I dry, the more wet I get, who am I? (by Bernardo Guzman, 8 )
32. I go up when the rain comes down, who am I? (by Catman)
33. I am tasty but I have no taste, I am beautiful, but I am transparent, who am I? (by Catman)
34. I have windows, but I am not a house. You can see me, but you cannot come in, who am I? (by Leo, 7 )
35. I am a small black dot on top of the newspaper, who am I? (by Pamela)
36. The more you use me, the more burnt I get, who am I? (by Everton)
37. All animals, vegetables and minerals have me, who am I? (byTatiana)
38. I stand up in people's heads, who am I? (by Camila Bertoglio)
39. I am awake when everybody else is asleep, who am I? (by Ana Margarida)
40. You always wait for me, but I never come, who am I ? (by Carvalho)
41. I walk all over the house without moving, who am I? (by Gabi)
Do you know any "who am I riddles" ? Sendi it to us!